Astrill Setup Manual:How to configure IKEv2 IPSEC with Windows built-in client on Windows 10
Click on the Start menu then click on Settings.
Click Network & Internet from the Settings menu.
Select VPN from the left side of the window.
Click Add a VPN connection.
Fill out the settings listed below:
- VPN provider: Windows (built-in)
- Connection Name: Astrill IKEv2
- Server name or address: See Servers List
- VPN type: IKEv2
- Type of sign-in info: User name and password
- User name (optional): Your Astrill username
- Password (optional): Your Astrill password
- Remember my sign-in info: Checked
Then click Save.
Click on Astrill IKEv2 and then click the Connect button.
You are now connected to Astrill using IKEv2! Just click on Disconnect from this screen at any time to disconnect from the VPN service.
In case, if you face following error:
Follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to following directory> Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections
Step 2: Right click on IKEv2 network and select Properties
Step 3: Go to Security tab
Step 4: Click on drop-down menu of Data Encryption
Step 5: Select Maximum strength encryption and click OK
You are now connected to Astrill using IKEv2.