Astrill Setup Manual:How to configure L2TP/IPSec PSK on Android ICS
Here is a link to all VPN servers. (https://members.astrill.com/tools/vpn-servers)
1. For Name type in Astrill L2TP.
2. For Type select L2TP/IPSec PSK.
3. For Server address type in GTX1.ASTRILL.NET (always check Servers List)
4. For IPSec pre-shared key type in way2stars
5. Once you are done, tap on Save button
Before you can connect, you will be prompt to enter your username and password.
1. For Username type in Your Astrill VPN membership email
2. For Password type in Your Astrill VPN membership password
3. Once you are done, tap on Connect button
If you want to disconnect from VPN, tap on Astrill L2TP and then top on Disconnect button.
NOTE: When using PPTP/L2TP/IPSec VPN over 3G connection, make sure proxy settings are disabled. As it's likely these protocols can't work over proxy.