Astrill Setup Manual:How to install Astrill App on Android Tablet
How to Download & Install Astrill on Android device ?
1. You can download Android version of Astrill application from https://www.astrill.com/download/android and then click on Google Play icon.
------ OR ------
You can directly go to Google Play store and search for Astrill VPN, as mentioned in the screenshot below:
2. Then tap on Install button to proceed with downloading and installation of the App; you need to click on Accept and confirm the installation process.
3. Open the App after completion of the installation and input your account's login credentials to access the application features.
4. Then you can select any of the preferred servers from the drop-down list.
And tap on RED Button with cross sign to switch the VPN Connection ON
5. A prompt for confirmation to allow the application to create a VPN connection will appear. You will need to confirm the prompt by allowing it, as mentioned in the screenshot below:
6. INVITE BUTTON:
-. The Invite button can be used for sending the invitation of Astrill VPN to your Friends.
7. On the top right corner of the interface, you can see icon for application settings. It contains three options:
a. Stealth VPN options b. Extend Account option c. Show Logs
a. Stealth VPN options:
By default the application uses Fast(UDP) mode & the port is also set to Auto. Whereas, there are other ports as 80, 443 & user-defined available too.
The other mode is Reliable(TCP), it also has the above mentioned ports available within it.
b. Extend Account option:
It can be used to extend subscription of the account directly, instead of browsing to Members page.
c. Show Logs:
This option is very useful for debugging purpose and also for verifying if there is any issue with VPN connectivity. It allows the user to troubleshoot an issue with technical details provided within it.
8. To Logout of the application, kindly use the icon next to 'Settings', as mentioned in the screenshot below: