Astrill Application:Other menus and options
Right-click anywhere on Astrill application
If you right click anywhere from your Astrill app, you will see the other menus and options available from your Astrill desktop app. It will look like the picture below. at the top, it will show your account expiration date.
1. Right click anywhere from the app then choose Toggle ON.
- This will toggle ON/OFF switch to connect/disconnect from a server.
1. Right click anywhere from the app then choose Clear cookies.
- This will clear all your browsers Cookies.
Check my IP
1. Right click anywhere from the app then choose Check IP.
2. It will redirect you to our IP checker link : https://www.astrill.com/check-ip.php or https://astrill4u.com/check-ip.php. This will allow you to check if you're successfully connect to Astrill server. It will show an Astrill IP for successful connection.
You can invite friends using the "Invite Friends" feature in Astrill Application.
1. Click on the Invite Friend button at the bottom of Astrill application.
2. Now, the Invite Friends box will pop out after clicking on the button.
3. You will need to type in your Friend's Name and Friend's Email from the text boxes.
4. Click on Invite button to send the invitation to their email address.
5. You can click on Cancel button and send an invitation later.
Under our promotional "Invite-a-Friend" offer, whenever someone invites a friend and he/she joins Astrill with the invitation link and pays for any subscription package, referrer is entitled to get a free month of access and it is credited to his/her account instantly.
1. You can extend your account anytime, right click anywhere from the Astrill app then click Extend Account.
2. It will redirect you to our website. You will need to login from the website, go to Members area and click on Extend Now button.
This option will allow you to force-quit your Astrill app.
1. Right-click anywhere from the app then choose Exit.
Right-click on VPN servers box
Most used on top
This option will allow you to show the top servers you used most on top of the servers list.
1. Right-click from the server box (as you can see server box shows Australia server), by default Most used on top option is enabled.
2. You can see your top 6 most used servers from the servers list (seperated by a dotted line from the rest) if you click on the drop down arrow.
This option will allow you to sort servers from the servers list alphabetically.
1. Right-click from the server box (as you can see server box shows Australia server), by default Sort alphabetically option is disabled. You can enable by clicking on this option.
2. If you you click on drop down arrow, you will see that server is sorted in alphabetical order.
This option will allow you to hide selected servers from the list.
1. Right-click from the server box (as you can see server box shows Australia server), click on Hide Server.
2. Australia server will be hidden from the list, and it will show the another server that is most used if Most used on top option is enabled.
3. You can unhide server by clicking on the server (in this example, Australia server is hidden) when you right-click from the servers list again.
1. Hold down CTRL and click on Help menu and then select "LSP Install".
2. You'll see the following install screen after successful installation.
1. Hold down CTRL and click on Help menu and then select "LSP Uninstall".
2. You'll see the following screen confirming LSP has been uninstalled.
1. Hold down CTRL and click on Help menu and then select "Tap Show/Hide".
2. By default, it is shown from the Network Connections. If you select "Tap Show/Hide", it will hide Astrill from Network Connections list.
3. To Show Astrill, hold down CTRL and click on Help menu and then select "Tap Show/Hide".
4. You should see Astrill now from Network Connections list.
Options Astrill application main screen
1. If you check "Remember Password", Astrill app will remember your password and you do not have to type it everytime you want to login from the app.
1. If you check "Start Automatically", Astrill app will load itself everytime when your PC is booted.