Astrill Setup Manual:How to configure IKEv2/IPSEC with StrongSwan application on Android tablet
STEP 1 - Download Strong Swan Application
-.Download Strong Swan Application from our Download page
STEP 2 - Tap Strong Swan Application
-.Tap Strong Swan Application to add profile
STEP 3 - Add Profile
-. Tap Add profile to create a connection.
STEP 4 - VPN Settings
1. Profile Name: Astrill IKEV2
2. Gateway: GTX1.ASTRILL.NET ( check server's list from here https://members.astrill.com/tools/vpn-servers)
3. Type: IKEv2 EAP (Username/Password)
4. Username: Astrill Username
5. Password: Astrill Password
6. Tick "Select Automatically"
7. Press SAVE
STEP 5 - Choose Astrill IKEV2
-. Tap on Astrill IKEV2 to select VPN connection we just created.
STEP 6 - Astrill IKEV2 Connecting
STEP 7 - Astrill IKVE2 connected
-. Once connected, you will see a key icon in title bar(top-right corner) & status as "Connected". This indicates that VPN connection is successful and ON. File:Screenshot 2014-05-28-13-25-33.png
STEP 8 - Check IP address
-. You can verify if your IP has changed or not from this link https://www.astrill.com/what-is-my-ip