Astrill Setup Manual:How to configure L2TP/IPSEC with Windows built-in client on Windows 10
Attention! L2TP/IPSEC protocol won't be supported by Astrill after 1st January, 2021.
Click on the Start menu then click on Settings.
Click Network & Internet from the Settings menu.
Select VPN from the left side of the window.
Click Add a VPN connection.
Fill out the settings listed below:
- VPN provider: Windows (built-in)
- Connection Name: Astrill L2TP
- Server name or address: See Servers List
- VPN type: Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPsec)
- Pre-shared key: way2stars
- Type of sign-in info: User name and password
- User name (optional): Your Astrill username
- Password (optional): Your Astrill password
- Remember my sign-in info: Checked
Then click Save.
Click on Astrill L2TP and then click the Connect button.
You are now connected to Astrill using L2TP! Just click on Disconnect from this screen at any time to disconnect from the VPN service.