Astrill Setup Manual:How to configure PPTP with Windows built-in client on Windows 10
Click on the Start menu then click on Settings.
Click Network & Internet from the Settings menu.
Select VPN from the left side of the window.
Click Add a VPN connection.
Fill out the settings listed below:
- VPN provider: Windows (built-in)
- Connection Name: Astrill PPTP
- Server name or address: See Servers List
- VPN type: Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
- Type of sign-in info: User name and password
- User name (optional): Your Astrill username
- Password (optional): Your Astrill password
- Remember my sign-in info: Checked
Then click Save.
Click on Astrill PPTP and then click the Connect button.
You are now connected to Astrill using PPTP! Just click on Disconnect from this screen at any time to disconnect from the VPN service.